Pretty excited about this new man in my life! The best news about him? I found him on the Internet (you remember that I started that online dating thing, right?). You can always find the best things on the Internet.
But yeah. This guy! I've been praying for years and years and years to find him. We just make sense. And after finally meeting it required almost no thought when deciding if we wanted to be together. It's natural and easy and awesome (you can vomit right now if you want to).
Oh yeah, and his name's Jared. He lives in Baton Rouge (Louisiana) so we're almost three hours apart (boooo). But sometimes we video chat and he's all like....sweet and stuff.
And I'm all like.....not. But I do love Google Effects.
So he kind of ruined the online dating adventure column that I wanted to start (thanks dude), but perhaps he'll be a more interesting thing to update you guys on.
He really is the tops.


17 comments:
Aww, I'm so happy for you! Good on you for finding someone amazing :)
Aww, that is so sweet, and I love your pictures, I have some seriously mo envy right now :p
An online dating adventure column would have been awesome to read! But so will lovely updates about how happy you are with a cute boy!
tasteslikelove.blogspot.com
congratulations, that's to cute xx
I'm so happy to read this! Congrats!
Oh wow, I'm so happy for you! I met my husband on the internet, we lived four and a half hours apart before I moved to be with him - if it's right, the distance is so worth it. It's the hardest thing you'll ever do but it is SO worth it in the end ♥♥
xoxo http://pinkapostrophe.blogspot.com
I'm so happy for you!!!! You are just glowing. :)
So lovely! I remember your online mishap - but this totally makes up for it! Enjoy yourselves!
Yay!
Yay! You deserve an amazing guy! If y'all ever have a getaway weekend in New Orleans we should meet up.
Also, my boy is originally from Baton Rouge....so clearly ALL the best guys come from there :)
I'm really happy for you, I hope it goes well :)
This is perf. SO happy for you :D
I think I will have to look on the internet! haha. You both look cute! :)
That's awesome, so happy for you! I met my lovely fellow online too :) hurrah for the internet! He's a cutie btw!
Yay I'm so happy for you!!
hahaha this is great.
That is so sweet! :D
Post a Comment