Color party: coral

For as long as I can remember my favorite color has been green. All kinds of greens. Kelly, chartreuse, hunter, olive, etc. Then one morning I woke up and saw this bright spool of coral/salmon-colored thread glowing with some angelic orb in the middle of all of my other thread spools. That's the day I became a coral fan.

I thought to myself, "WHO AM I???? You don't like 'pink'!" But oh boy. When it's hued with some orange goodness I go a little weak in the knees. Coral, I love you. Thank you for being in my life. PS can someone just get me all of these things pronto?

4 comments:

Batty said...

that lingerie is pretty!

Stephanie said...

The necklace is beautiful, I love crystals :)

Yelle said...

To me, coral is toootally not pink! Like you said, salmon... I think it's so much earthier than pink, if that makes sense :)

Pony Chops said...

Such a beautiful colour scheme! I love the chair and the flats

Blogging tips