Sponsor My Billie!

Hi guys! I'm taking sponsors for February now!! I've already got several spots filled so check out my sponsor page for all the stats/good information you need then scroll to the bottom to get set up via Passionfruit (my first month using it--yay!).

This is what all is happening next month: some very February-esque adventures with a new guy in my life (you'll have to come back tomorrow for more details on that), DIYs (have you been missing them in your life as much as I have?!), design tutorials (again...where have these been the past few months?) and some more of the new features I've started recently (currently, good words, color party and adventures in online dating).

And. I'm obsessed with my new shoes. I never wear flats.... except for these babies! Toe cleavage is really sexy, right???

1 comment:

ladaisi said...

Hello stranger! Love your blog, first time visitor here. I was thinking about beginning sponsorship over at my blog (haven't done it before) ... do you ever trade sponsorships spots with people?

Love your bangs, btw. They're so adorable. I'm also liking the Currently // post down there. I think I need to write one like that.

Thanks so much for all the inspiration!!!

Ladaisi Blog
Ladaisi Etsy

Blogging tips