The details: cardigan from Target, tank from UO, skirt from PacSun, boots from Libby Story, necklace is My Billie
Hey guys! Hope yall had a great Valentine's day. I helped some friends deliver flowers and ate tacos and played cards and watched Maddy devour her love bear from Matthew. All in all, a pretty good day!
Great news: the shop will be open no later than Friday of this week!! I'm sooooo so excited. I'm wearing one of the necklaces that I'll be selling in this outfit post. What do ya think? My sweet little sister was kind enough to take pictures of me for the post. She's the bees knees : )
Hope you're having a great Wednesday! Was it hard for anyone else to wake up this morning? My bed was BEGGING me to stay in it. See you lovelies soon!!
Great news: the shop will be open no later than Friday of this week!! I'm sooooo so excited. I'm wearing one of the necklaces that I'll be selling in this outfit post. What do ya think? My sweet little sister was kind enough to take pictures of me for the post. She's the bees knees : )
Hope you're having a great Wednesday! Was it hard for anyone else to wake up this morning? My bed was BEGGING me to stay in it. See you lovelies soon!!
14 comments:
It's beautiful! I like how there's a variety of different feathers. Can't wait to see the shop!
Ok first of all those boots are rockin' ... seriously! And I love that sweater, mustard yellow makes me happy. I know that your tattoos don't show in this post, but I was reading down in your blog roll, and I LOVE THEM! I'm kind of crazy for tattoos. You're blog is wonderful, keep up the great work!
Ps: thanks for visiting my blog today, it means so much!
I love this outfit! It's so outdoorsy and down to earth. I'm wearing something similar-ish today as well. :)
Mmm...tacos...
Have a lovely day!
This outfit is awesome! I love the earthy tones (and that necklace is lovely) and the knotted maxi skirt. Have a great day :)
Darling outfit. That necklace is super amazing and the mustard color really works on you!
Your blog is cute!! You did a great job designing it!
Necklace necklace necklace! ah I LOVE it! :D xo
Tacos - yummm.
Your outfit is adorable. I really like the mustard cardigan with that comfy grey skirt - you pull this look off well. Also - killer boots. The necklace is really pretty, I can't wait to check out your store!!!! :]
Thanks Melody! I tried to get to your blog by clicking your name but Blogger says you haven't enabled your profile yet. If you get this reply please let me know what your blog is so I can follow you like a crazy person : )
you are so cute! and i love the title to this post - you have such a great blog, i'm so excited i stumbled on it!
xo
C
Love this outfit. It looks so darn comfortable!
I love how you styled this skirt! And that necklace. One of your creations? Amazing!
Literally this is the first time i have ever seen someone knot their maxi skirt. Girl youre genious! Its super cute!!!!! bahhhhh !
Erica :)
I'm still mad that I didn't win your necklace giveaway from last spring... haha. Love you, Mel!
Post a Comment