Cori Dantini: whimsical art



When I woke up this morning, first I obsessed about a nightmare I had where one of my friends wouldn't take my [really good and genuine] advice, and I had to sort out what was reality and what wasn't. Second, I took Maddy out, where she swiftly and promptly did all of her bathroom business (GOOD girl). Third, I shaved my armpits (...I'm a good girl, too). Fourth, I moseyed around Etsy for awhile and came across some BEAUTIFUL artwork by the lovely Cori Dantini. So pretty. One might wonder, "Was Melanie planning on developing a new girl crush this morning?" And the answer to that question would be "No". But boy did it happen! All of her prints would work well in any room in my apartment. I'm gushing.


I'm off for a few more days at Cups, but am helping out my lovely friends Lesley and Bev at the floral studio. Ooooooh AND fun news: Etsy shop will be opening THIS WEEK. Oooooh so excited.

Also, a sponsor feature will be up in the next week or two. I'm so thankful for these lovely ladies who have decided to sponsor me this month!

Love love.

5 comments:

ShyScout said...

I hate when I have nightmares about something happening to people in my life and I am left determining if it was real when I wake up. - Obviously I know it didn't but sometimes it can seem so real.

Her artwork is so pretty! I really like the first and fourth illustration. Thank you for sharing :]

Also, can't wait to check out the etsy shop!

two birds said...

oooh, i love these! they are so romantic and whimsical! i hope you have recovered from your nightmare! no fun.

Lena said...

Your sequence of morning events made me laugh out loud. Shaving the pits..mad props girl! I'm pretty pumped up about this artwork..so freaking awesome!

Unknown said...

Sometimes its incredibly too hard to do good and proper things like shaving your armpits (or brushing your teeth, washing your hair, taking the garbage out after its been full for three days....). But, you know. You push through it and then post about it and then have at least one person who's proud of you for doing something that normal people don't think twice about NOT doing. I like you.

cori said...

i love a new girl crush! and so excited that i'm your girl of the moment! (hope you don't think it's weird that i am showing up here, but my dude does vanity searches on me from time to time and leaves up the good finds)!

Blogging tips