Color party: red-orange

I don't know if it's because I just dyed my hair a similar color, but I'm loving all of these red-orange tones! It's getting me in the mood for blood oranges again, but sadly those are kind of a winter fruit. Thank goodness for San Pellegrino!! I'm getting back into my whiskey/bourbon mood so I'll have to pick up a few packs of the blood orange and lemon soon, as those and a few herbs are absolutely all you need to create the perfect whiskey cocktail (plus my favorite thing in the world...angostura bitters!).

So tell me, what's your favorite color??


6 comments:

GS said...

I never really pay much attention to orange, but this has made me look twice! Lovely bits and bobs, great post

-Jade
gracious-silhouettes.blogspot.co.uk

Melanie said...

Ooo I love all these things, especially the red-orange bar cart! I don't think I've ever tried bitters or maybe I didn't realize I have tried them, but blood orange mojito ice sounds delicious right now! =)

I love any hue of red, especially the red-orange of a blood orange! =)

Ergo - Blog

Stephanie said...

That mojito ice is making my mouth water..yum!

www.violetlilacplum.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the lamp and the clutch. I am really digging coral, mustard, lilac and mint right now. Can't pick just one...
emma▼deer

Unknown said...

Loving the red-orange. One of my favs! But my favorite color of all time is mint green, but I think you know that. ;)

www.theconfessionsofahairstylist.com

Latrina said...

Teal is definitely my favorite color at the moment, I am also really enjoying gold, too. :)

The red/orange collection looks great! I am totally crushing over that ring. Gorgeous!

Blogging tips