Currently // 05

Anticipating // New Orleans tomorrow and taking a break from freelance and school work! Freelance has been kicking my butt this week y'all!

Planning 
// A very full day of...freelance. HA!

Missing // Maddy's beautiful, long, crazy + tangly hair. We cut it all off for the warmer weather.

Loving 
// Caffeine. And Jesus Calling. These things are saving my life and keeping me peaceful!
Going // To the bank. That's my only stop outside of the apartment today! How sad. Oh! And if the rain lets up for a bit me and Maddy will be going on a walk. I've been doing daily walks with her and it's accomplishing three very important things: bonding time with her, daily exercise for both of us and a good ol' nature/fresh air fix.

Making me happy 
// That I even got up this morning and am alive. And also my interview on my pal Rachel's blog, Swell + Stylish (because you're just dying to know what my one big goal for the year is, right?)!

6 comments:

Moonofsilver said...

you are super super cute!

Unknown said...

Love these photos of you! ♥ Oh, heading over to check out your interview at S&S right now! I am so grateful to be contacted by Rachel as well for an interview. Super pumped!
♥Emma Deer

Anonymous said...

these pictures are top notch. love the color of your hair in that light!

Unknown said...

these photos are adorable. love your mug and lip color!

Fleur De Moi said...

Where are you going in New Orleans?!?!
(aka the best city ever)
(aka my lovely home)

Unknown said...

You look lovely :) so glad I found your piece of the blog world :) I look forward to more posts

Jess

timefortea

Blogging tips