New blog design!

Just finished install on another custom design! This one was for Erica of The Painted Trailer. Erica wanted to intertwine a whimsical, gypsy feel with a clean, organized look, and she wanted it to include her favorite color turquoise. She gave me a lot of creative freedom, which is always a fun thing!

If you want to check out my other designs just click here. I'm launching pre-made tempates soon (I know, I know. How long have you been hearing that one?!) and also am available for a couple of custom designs every month. February is booked up but March is open for anyone interested!

What do you guys look for in a good blog design?

2 comments:

Yelle said...

Looks awesome! It's contemporary with just the perfect hint of girly!

Unknown said...

I've always wanted to get into designing blogs for others... it's so fun and rewarding! I used to completely redesign and hack my myspace page like every week back in the day...

Blogging tips