Currently // 04

So this was me eating cereal while wearing my NYE glitter star crown a couple of mornings ago. And WHY did I decide to document this? No idea.

Drinking // Arizona green tea. I swear I just break it out for these posts or something!

Listening to 
// Marina & The Diamonds, "Guilty". That lady's got such a weird voice and I love it.

Anticipating 
// DSLR!!! In like.. a week! So pumped (that means no more pixelated front camera pics from my iPhone--such as the ones from above)!!

Planning 
// To visit Baton Rouge (+Jared) this weekend! It'll be my first time in his neck of the woods and I'm pretty excited about it!

Watching 
// This weird gif play over and over again while I'm typing this.

Missing 
// Days where I'd just wake up and work on freelance design. Beer + computer work. All day long. I developed quite the beer gut from it though (mehhhr). 

Loving 
// All my new goodies from Target! Grabbed the Mister a few randoms for Valentine's Day and a bunch of clothes that I didn't really need (but really cute things nonetheless!). 

Going 
// nowhere. The time has come to chill out at home (and I'm excited about it).

Making me happy 
// Two more shifts and I'm done with retail. Oh hells yes!

Hey! Don't forget to grab an ad spot for next month!

2 comments:

Sierra said...

I love you so much. I plan on watching this video all night long.

Jessie said...

Lol I have to stay away from Target. The clothing gets me everytime!!! Have a fun weekend.

Blogging tips