Currently // 03


Drinking // Arizona green tea. YUMZ.

Listening to 
// Glasser radio station on Pandora. Amazeballs.

Anticipating 
// a special friend coming into town! More about that later : )

Planning 
// on having a fun night with friends + CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY.

Watching 
// Maddy watch people outside. 

Missing 
// having my weekends free. But, soon again!

Loving 
// my classes so far this semester. It's like a brain workout...every day.

Going 
// to work. Like....NOW (only two more weeks left--yay!)

Making me happy 
// lots. 

So how's your weekend going? What fun stuff do you have going on in your life right now?

8 comments:

Sierra said...

Obsessed with Cards Against Humanity. Best game ever created. I haven't had a free weekend since July 2011, but I get to work from home, so I guess that makes up for it ;) I'm excited that you will have more time off, though!

Love your face!

Pony Chops said...

Hey lovely! Sorry it's been a while since I've visited your blog, I'm having a good catch up now!
Hope you're well!

Midwest Muse said...

This dress is so pretty and I love the new design!

Renée said...

I love these "currently posts". Your pup is seriously adorable, and so are you!

Unknown said...

Great post! This weekend has been rather laid back for the most part. I'm just giving my brain a rest after taking the GRE before I jump into all my Graduate course readings. I also had a birthday part to attend Sunday afternoon/evening. My nephew Corey II turned 15 today. OMG I still can't believe that!

Chao
Poppie
http://thepoppie.com

Megan Butcher said...

What great little portraits! Cute pup indeed :) You are so stylish miss, I wish we saw more of you!

<3 Megan
http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

Nothing but a Pigeon said...

This is such a great idea for a blog post. Must borrow and site you if that's alright. Let me know....
http://www.nothingbutapigeon.blogspot.com/

Two Happy Hearts said...

Just found your blog - I love it!
You are so cute and I love your blog design ;)

Blogging tips