Goal setting.

Setting achievable goals is something that's pretty important to me, so I was thrilled when I was approached to share this infographic with you guys. Have I ever told you how much I love infographics? No? Well. They make my heart skip a beat. I wish I had a million infographics in my life. On my walls, in my car, falling out of my school books, random ones that Maddy digs out of corners and brings to me, etc. It's information...and a graphic. My favorites! ARE YOU SEEING THE BIGNESS OF THIS DEAL YET??

The big concept here is that you should take time to actually have goals, and then make sure you write them down. Look on for the breakdown:
Setting Goals Infographic
Image brought to via Education Database Online

10 comments:

wfayew said...

Love. I was just talking this morning about how I need to figure out my 5 goals for February (I'm trying for 5 each month) and that my writing them down (on a public blog) is the main thing that's really keep me accountable. I don't want to admit failure, so I have to accomplish them!

Bekka said...

This is actually great. I made my goals for 2013 public, and I did for 2011 as well. Last year I didn't and I didn't stick to anything.

Leila said...

I love this infographic! I am definitely the sort of person who writes my goals down (and as a result, I almost always achieve them!). I don't know what I would do without goals.

Z said...

Wow this is so neat and clear! I definitely fit into a category that sets high, almost unattainable (at least, in a five-year timespan) goals, fails to write them down, and then ultimately fails because I'm kind of afraid to put myself out there. (One of my biggest goals is to intern on a particular music festival tour, but I am hitting dead ends EVERYWHERE.) This was really inspirational though! Thanks!!

Mel said...

What a great infograph! I'm actually pretty good at keeping my resolutions but it's possibly because I made them a little too easy :D
Though the best I've done is drop soda out of my diet almost completely (I drink it like 3 times a year if that)

Renée said...

I love infographics too! And this one gave me a lot to think about.

Kyla said...

Ok so when I first saw this post I didn't read what you had to say and went straight into looking/drooling at/admiring the infographic (I'm also a big fan). I actually wrote down my goals this year for the first time, and I hope I can keep them all!

Midwest Muse said...

This is fascinating!

Kotryna Bass said...

oh this is so true. i never ever write down anything. so usually I just forget about my final target. i need to buy a work calender or something and really start doing this!

www.kotrynabass.com

Jazz said...

This is actually really cool, thanks for sharing the infograph :)

Blogging tips