Color party: mint+mustard

I don't know if anyone else out there in the world ever has the craving to EAT COLORS, but this girl right here is very guilty of exactly that. Lately I want to eat both of these colors. Is it because they're both foods too? (Answer: no).

16 comments:

Jess said...

These are such great colors! I have been loving mint for a while and finally added some to my wardrobe. I've always loved mustard, but there are so many haters out there! You have good taste. (ha, you know...because you want to eat them...)

xoxo Jess
Foreign Room

Molly Swanson said...

LOVE THESE COLORS!

Kyla said...

This is such a beautiful, fresh combination! I totally get what you mean about wanting to eat it (though I wouldn't want to eat mint and mustard together!)

Sierra said...

I want to ride that bike, wear that ring, sit at that table, take pictures with that camera, and use that picnic basket to take that beautiful cake out to a park and eat ALL OF IT with that awesome mustard-colored siverware.

http://sierrabritton.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Favourite colour combination ever. And I may have to get one of those bandit dolls they are amazing.

Summer x

http://ohsummercandy.blogspot.com

Yuri Flores said...

ohh!!! I love those colors!! Never thought of them together!! Looks good!

Katherine said...

Awesome color combos. I'm totall in love with those shoes, I've never seen them before

<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails

Allie said...

these are basically my favorite colors right now. how great is the silveware!

Batty said...

These are cute! I'm thinking of getting a mint bag. So tempting :D

Jessie said...

These are my two favorite colors right now. :) SO yes I understand what you mean. Great collages.

Unknown said...

Oh my, we are both on the same wavelength. The other day I created a mint+mustard outfit on Polyvore!

Mother of Beees said...

My two favorite colors! Beautiful round up lady!

Anestazia said...

These are two of my favorite colors right now! I think I am going to be hitting the mint hardcore this spring. :)

Anestazia @ Eccentric Delirium

Anonymous said...

Those colors go so well together!
I'm in love with the bike!

Saralyn said...

i'm obsessed with these colors! recently did a mint post!

Saralyn

www.studiomaisonblog.us

Aarika said...

I looove mint and mustard!! They're such an unexpectedly lovely combination. :)

Blogging tips