image found at Cubicle Refugee via Bri Emery
Drinking // coffee. COOOOOOFFEE.
Listening to // this really awesome song on my Bon Iver radio station.
Anticipating // the future! Look at me I'm all bubbling with hope and stuff.
Planning // how I'm going to survive without working. I put in my resignation at Forever 21 and upped my school load so I can finish my degree faster. You know, stop working so I can start really working sooner. I'm ready to be at my forever job.
Watching // a lot. I'm at our local record store/coffee shop so there's tons to look at!
Missing // Hmm. I miss my Granny (this blog's namesake). If she were here I'd make her a chicken salad sandwich with grapes and cheddar cheese. She loved those!
Loving // how lazy I've been this past week.
Going // back to classes tomorrow. And I like it.
Making me happy // it's a secret! : )
How was your weekend? PS I want a print of that image above. It's the cutest!

6 comments:
Yay for coffee!! I also go back to school, but unlike you, I am NOT ready!
It's hard to not work, but I am hopeful that everything will turn out well for you! Plus, retail is tough. I work at Lucky Brand Jeans, and I think I am just about done with the retail world too!
I bet your secret has something to do with your recent adventures in online dating ;)
xoxo Jess
Foreign Room
Awwww, secrets secrets :]
Ha!!! Yes, the secret has a little to do with the online dating : ) I've been talking to some really sweet dudes!
That print is awesome! I've got my Bon Iver station playing constantly at the moment, can't get enough!
Good luck with everything! And can I say congrats on leaving F21?! I've been doing sme reading on ethical clothing production, and apparently waking into F21 is akin to walking into a sweatshop, so kudos to you!
oh, i love that print too! i also like this post, we have many of the same things going on! i am heading back to school today, thinking about cutting back on my job to get more "focused" on school too, and i always listen to the bon iver station on pandora.
lindsey louise
hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com
Post a Comment