Hello, I love you: Noé+Zoë

There have been a few times in my life where I was so sure my calling in life was to make baby clothes (this also happened with rompers and felt monsters). When I saw this instagram earlier today...it happened again. It's like the planets and stars and all that other astral stuff aligned and it just all. made. sense. I immediately searched for the company's website and man. SWOONFEST.

So guys. Meet Noé+Zoë. Peruse their collections or perhaps see if they have a store with their stock near you. I'm in love. And is it okay if I go ahead and make some things for a baby I don't have yet? I mean I already (ACCIDENTALLY, mind you) have my dress and ring picked out for a wedding that might not even happen to me.

I'm a planner, what can I say?

4 comments:

Kyla said...

These are SO cute! One of my good friends is having a baby boy this february (nobody else I know has kids!) and I've been obsessed with finding cute baby clothes :) And you know what? Totally ok to start making baby clothes!

carrieburke said...

The crown is so adorable! I've been trying to find a Christmas present for my niece recently and she's currently obsessed with princesses and castles so she would love that!

Carrie

Unknown said...

All of these are ADORABLE. I especially love the baby crown!

Summer x

ohsummercandy.blogspot.com

Pony Chops said...

oh my gosh! just too adorable!!

Blogging tips