Today I am so happy and thankful. I feel at peace and a lot of it can be attributed to this book. And that baby girl in my lap up there! Have I told yall about the hug party we have EVERY TIME I come home? It doesn't matter if I'm in and out of the apartment five times a day. Every time I walk through the door she's there to give me her sweet little kisses. She's the kind of enthusiastic I want to be towards everyone that I love.
This morning I've been sitting on my patio with a nice cup of jo and this little girl, enjoying the calm and warm weather that can only happen when you live in Mississippi in December. Then this surge of happiness kind of overwhelmed my gut and threatened to come out of me via tears or vomit or snot bubble (or something of that type).
So for today, this is what I'm thankful for:
//the million amounts of kindness that my friends have pushed towards me lately.
//the million amounts of kindness that my friends have pushed towards me lately.
//all the grace I receive from everyone around me. All. The. Time.
//how wonderful my parents have been my entire life. I don't know if you can technically or scientifically speaking be better parents.
//anti-depressents. HOLLA!
//this semester almost being ooooooover!
//this awesome batch of sponsors this month. Literally hand-picked by me. So excited!//being employed. That rules.
Please share with me at least one thing you're thankful for. That would rule too.
[idea credit to Katrina for the diamond graphic in the photo above]
//how wonderful my parents have been my entire life. I don't know if you can technically or scientifically speaking be better parents.
//anti-depressents. HOLLA!
//this semester almost being ooooooover!
//this awesome batch of sponsors this month. Literally hand-picked by me. So excited!//being employed. That rules.
Please share with me at least one thing you're thankful for. That would rule too.
[idea credit to Katrina for the diamond graphic in the photo above]
8 comments:
You're adorable, Mel. I love that picture of you and your sweet puppy. As for me, I'm thankful that we are blog friends and that my ad is on your beautiful blog! :)
I'm thankful that after a shitty start to the day, I'm turning things around. Yay for soothing baths, warm snowflake tights, hearty chili, pine scented candles and Ween on the stereo.
And, to top it all off, I'm super thankful to be one of your hand selected sponsors!
Happy Monday. I hope the happiness wave (snot bubble) sticks around awhile. It's a good look for you. ;)
Sweet post. I am thankful for Saturday mornings with my husband in our new home. I love sleeping in and getting up to drink that first cup of coffee. :)
p.s. I meant to tell you that I am also having a Shappy Apple giveway on my blog, you should enter. :)
What a sweet post and that sounds like a great book. I'm thankful for my daughter, she has been going through so much pain lately (a broken leg) and sickness right now, but she is just the sweetest thing. I thank God for her every day.
I love this post! It is always so nice to sit back and appreciate what we currently have.
My friends and I send an email each and every day stating one thing we're grateful for...
So today I'm grateful for sunshine and a busy week ahead!
What a cheerful post! I <3 positivity :)!
Post a Comment