So this is actually the first tutorial I designed for Jenny and I wanted to share it with you guys! Jenny runs a hair blog (Confessions of a Hairstylist) and wanted me to start designing her tutorials in a way that was Pinterest-worthy. I kept the same elements (circles, fonts and colors) from when I did her blog design so that her branding would stay consistent and be easily recognized. Click here to see the tutorial with instructions and then browse around her other posts! She does a weekly Q+A with her readers that you'll most likely enjoy : )
Now for some shameless self-promoting! If you're interested in me designing some kind of something for your blog posts (hair/make-up tutorial, a DIY, photo layout for a sponsor post, etc) hit me up with an email and we can talk prices (I've decided not to have a set price for this service because the variables are just too many).
WAHOO ITS WEDNESDAY!! How's your week been?
3 comments:
Ooo! I love that. Pinning!
lovely <3 if my hair was long enough I'd do this :)
Wow! I like it!
;)
Veronica
http://www.thevstyle.com/
Post a Comment