Hey guys, guess what? Shabby Apple is offering a $50 gift card to one lucky reader of My Billie! I'm sure many of you have heard of Shabby Apple, but in case you haven't, they are an online-based company that believes in dressing women in vintage-inspired clothing that remains tasteful and figure-flattering. You'll find tons of beautiful pieces including lots of peplum tops, vintage inspired dresses, fun skirts (I really want to make this tulle maxi skirt!)--even arts and craft stuff!
SA is seriously all about the ladies--they even donate money to help other women start their own businesses! AWESOME. Aaand, guess what else? Even though they're an online business, they're there for you 100% of the way with their live chat feature, fit guide (I love how they always mention if you should order up or down a size), style advice and free returns!
SA is seriously all about the ladies--they even donate money to help other women start their own businesses! AWESOME. Aaand, guess what else? Even though they're an online business, they're there for you 100% of the way with their live chat feature, fit guide (I love how they always mention if you should order up or down a size), style advice and free returns!

Some of my favorite picks on the site right now:
peplum skirt // a-line dress // striped dress // tulle skirt
//like Shabby Apple on Facebookpeplum skirt // a-line dress // striped dress // tulle skirt
//tweet about this giveaway (include @shabbyapple and @melanieannelea so I'll know you did it!)
//blog about the giveaway
Make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry. Giveaway is open to those with US shipping address only. The giveaway will end Friday, December 7 and the winner will be announced shortly after.
SA is also offering a little something for everyone! You can use the code mybillie10off at checkout to receive 10% off of your order.
GOOD LUCK AND STUFF!

32 comments:
I love this dress: http://www.shabbyapple.com/p-1830-animalia.aspx
Mostly because it's the perfect shade of green. So beautiful.
Thanks for the chance to win.
pickledyarn (at) gmail (dot) com
I love the Alice dress! Thanks for the great giveaway!
saltsnmore at yahoo dot com
I like Shabby Apple on fb! saltsnmore at yahoo dot com
I love Shabby Apple! My favorite dress is Academia, the structure is phenomenal!
Love Shabby Apple! I've had my eyes on their Tinsel Town Skirt for ages! <3
And I've liked them on FB! :
forgot my email before! it's sockie182(@)gmail.com
I really like the whistlstop dress!
I like Shabby Apple on Facebook.
https://twitter.com/MichellenStrydr/status/274723888406097920
I tweeted about the giveaway!
can i please win the tulle skirt in white?! i would love to wear it to future holiday parties.
harleyandjane.com
liked them on facebook!
I liked them on FB
mindy13455@yahoo.com
https://twitter.com/mindy135/status/275289732404101121
Tweeted!
I love the Jitterbug dress... and the fact that they have a plus size line.
Also, liked Shabby Apple on Facebook.
Look out for my tweet too!
I love the Kuna Crest dress from the Yosemite collection.
Yay for Shabby Apple! My favorite dress is the I'm Late! I'm Late! & Jabberwocky skirt :)
I already like Shabby Apple on Facebook :)
& tweeted: https://twitter.com/kylacovert/status/275963824346103809
I like the Aloha Dress
I like Shabby Apple on Facebook
I blogged about the giveaway http://lifeiswhatitscalled.blogspot.com/
I tweeted the giveaway https://twitter.com/SDStephenson
like the bacaami dress
thanks
aunteegem@yahoo.com
like sa fb Julie Scott Laws
aunteegem@yahoo.com
My favorite dress is called beauty mark! Thanks for the chance to win!
wildorchid985 @ gmail dot com
I like them on FB -- Wild Orchid
wildorchid985 @ gmail dot com
tweet--https://twitter.com/WildOrchid985/status/276353545815592962
wildorchid985 @ gmail dot com
blog post-http://wildorchid985.blogspot.com/2012/12/my-billie-shabby-apple-giveaway.html
wildorchid985 @ gmail dot com
love the 4.0 dress!
katherinedibello (at) gmail (dot) com
tweeted
https://twitter.com/KayDay3/status/276467794843934721
katherinedibello (at) gmail (dot) com
Post a Comment