Nomz: omelet muffin thing

So my roommate got on this mini Paleo kick and I jumped on the bandwagon...for about one and a half days. For that half day, this is what I made! It's like all of my favorite things put into a muffin pan then baked for 20 minutes. Plus I'm the world's worst at eating breakfast so these little treats are super convenient for a grab-and-go meal. Perfect.

So it just calls for eggs plus anything else you want to put into it. I opted for some [cooked] sage sausage, peppers, spinach and a few different herbs/spices (rosemary, cumin and cajun seasoning). You mix it all into a big bowl (use one egg per "muffin" you'll be making) then divvy it out into a greased muffin tin. Bake for roughly 20 minutes and you're done! I think my next food adventure is going to be taco soup. I love crock pot meals : )

And one more thing! We have a winner for the Shabby Apple Giveaway! Congratulations Brittany! I'll contact you via Twitter and get all your information!

9 comments:

Eden Marie said...

holy yum that looks delicious!! xo

Anonymous said...

English muffins make the best sandwiches!

Yelle said...

I just learned today what exactly paleo consists of, and I know I wouldn't be able to do it! This breakfast muffin looks so yummy! Would be perfect for me tomorrow, brain food for my upcoming event!

Kyla said...

Oh my gosh that looks amazing. Breakfast is my favorite meal and I'm always looking for new breakfast recipes. I've never jumped on the paleo bandwagon since I'm not quite a fan of it, so kudos to you for trying it out!

Anne Hill said...

That looks yummy!

Megan said...

Ahh what a simple and yummy breakfast, I'm gonna try this ASAP - thanks for sharing!!

<3 Meg
http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'm going to make that right now.

jorjiapeach said...

brilliant. simple and healthy? i'm in.

Unknown said...

i will be making this for dinner tomorrow :) thank you for sharing!!

Blogging tips