I've really enjoyed this unplanned break I took from blogging for the past couple of weeks. I highly recommend it to anyone who feels like they need it. Just take breaks. And breathe. We'll be here for you when you return : )
I'm recalibrating this week. Tomorrow I'm going to spend a lot of good time with my family and throw in some blog/design work in the mix. I've got the closing shift on Black Friday and I hear its gonna be fun. I really like our staff right now.
This past week I've remembered to make decisions and not feel bad about them. I've been humbled by my disappointment in people, because I came to the conclusion that really the whole time maybe my expectations weren't what they needed to be. I'm almost over the obligatory post-breakup loneliness syndrome.
What's that you say? Oh, yes. My life is on the up-and-up!
A few other things going on:
//the picture above is a set-up from my new patio.
//I'm kind of in love with the Afterglow app. It makes my life. Follow me on instagram (@melanieannelea) if you wanna see more of the fun stuff I take pictures of.
//I'm in love with Bri. Shamelessly.
//I'm going to be a redhead soon!
//I'm planning some holiday DIYs but I wanna know what you'd like to see! Tell me tell me!

10 comments:
I love the photo!! and is good to take a brake sometimes.
i'm also completely in love with the afterglow app, it's magic :) hope you're feeling better after some r&r x
Love the photo! I will def check out afterglow. (And IMO, red is the most fun hair color!)
❤stephanie
Everything you said <3
I was SO about to email you to see what's up :)
x
redhead sounds so fun!!!
Such a cute photo :) Sometimes you do just need to take a break - glad you are back!
http://shopaholiconashoestring.wordpress.com/
Taking a break (from whatever) can feel so incredibly good! :) And thank for the afterglow tip, pretty sure I'll be addicted soon...
Good for you for taking a break. I hope black friday wasn't too bad for you. I look forward to seeing the red hair. I think about dyeing mine red sometimes.
sounds like you've been really living - whichi s a good thing! it's good to be able to decide and not feel regret like that
<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails // shabby apple gift card giveaway!
Post a Comment