Check out my newest blog designs!

I've got a couple more designs to finish up at the moment and then soon afterwards I'll be releasing some cool pre-made templates! In the meantime, check out these two blogs that I just finished redesigning! One is a hair blog and the other is a family+lifestyle blog. Both are more awesome than you can perhaps handle. Or something.



Besides these designs, my life has been full of studying, managing at F21 and getting ready to move into a new apartment! On top of hanging out with all the cool, new people I've met in Hattiesburg. I love being here but y'all....school is tough! I wish (probably 2-10,000x a week) that I was still just working full-time with no school. This is worth it, right? : )

It feels like I don't get on my computer anymore except to type up school notes and scour Pinterest. It's crazy! What are you up to these days? Are you already getting the winter holiday frenzy? I think I might feel a bit of that festive energy in my bones. How is it already almost 2013?? I'm going to enjoy the rest of this year and pray that it doesn't go by as fast as the first 10 months have gone by. But...ya know. It probably will.

I love you!

7 comments:

Renée said...

Ooooh I love the new designs and I can't wait to see what you come up with for your templates!

KittyAndBuck said...

I hate to say it, but we're two weeks into the 2nd last month... I'm pretty sure they're going to go even faster! Love your new designs :)

wfayew said...

I'm disappointed that I just recently bought a new blog design (template) before I realized that you were doing these. So talented! Next time I need a facelift (bloglift), I'm coming to you fo sho.

Sondra @abhaya said...

can't wait to see the templates...I'm definitely in need of a change up! you are so talented, dearie.

Unknown said...

beautiful designs! :)

xx

Sofia
www.lescoupsdcoeur.com

Unknown said...

You're a manager at F21?! Definitely one of my favorite stores in the whole world! And I love your blog designs! You are so talented! -Jessica L

jules! (heyjules.ca) said...

LOVE your work girl!!! sooo cute.

i cannot believe 2013 is almost here,
so crazy!!

Blogging tips