Hello, I love you: BloodMilk.


Yall I'm obsessed! Thanks to Shell I stumbled upon this lovely little shop called Blood Milk (they also have an etsy) and I want everything they make. Plus their lookbook is to die for. Also, the weird dude that ends up with me needs to know that I want the darkness for my engagement ring. Yes, I just turned myself into one of those girls that has those stupid gushy lifetime soulmate details picked out while she's not even dating anyone. I also accidentally found a wedding dress when I went dress shopping for my sister's wedding two years ago. But let's get real, I'll probably end up making my own.

8 comments:

Luzmaría Alam said...

I know about this shop from last last year, she is incredibly talented and the work of the lookbook is very unique, i love dark-esoterism, but I can´t afford something like that now, maybe later :P

Stephanie said...

Loving their shop, thank you for sharing this. :)
stephanie

Renée said...

Wow!! This is so amazing, thanks for sharing!

s said...

hahah I love how you've picked out your engagement ring and your wedding dress!

Sierra said...

That engagement ring is the coolest. And it's not weird that you have your engagement ring and wedding dress picked out already. I almost bought my wedding dress a couple of months ago and I'm not even engaged yet, so yeah...

Kyla said...

Wow, why haven't I heard of this shop sooner!? It's amazing! That ring is certainly very pretty, what a cool engagement ring that would make ;)

Pony Chops said...

Wow, those rings are to die for! Beautiful shop

KittyAndBuck said...

Shhh! I just ordered a present for C, his mum, and her got something for me for Christmas from here! So spoiled! Thanks for crediting your source of all things dark ;)
xx

Blogging tips