Life lately.

Life lately:
//Maddy and Caitlin (my roommate) having a moment.
//My friend Ben sent me this amazing picture from Barcelona! I will end up in Europe.
//My little Alero got a carwash.
//Me and my neice got to hang out!
//My best friend sold me a new (to me) car! Best hottest car sales lady ever!
//Dad offered me a book for some light reading.
//Dog walks with new friends (Maddy wouldn't cooperate so she didn't get to go).
//Me and baby girl loving on each other.
//My friend Chris breaks down why girls are evil on a napkin.
//Good music at one of my favorite places!

Also:
//I didn't know a mom and son could be so incredibly beautiful. Not fair!
//I kind of want me and Maddy to have snuggle pictures taken.
//I really love the AfterGlow app.
//I'm finally caught up on New Girl and Modern Family!
//I can't stop thinking of new tattoos I want (btw I've got two new ones I need to show you).
//I'm almost finished with three more blog designs! Can't wait to show y'all what they look like! Then I'll get to work on the pre-made templates that I know some of you have been waiting on!
//My friend Chantal is giving away a digital portrait over here! I'm entering right now!

HAPPY MONDAY AND STUFF.

8 comments:

Pony Chops said...

Gorgeous photos. Your dog is so adorable!!!!
And thank you for the mention <3 xx

Michelle said...

Great photos! I love the mirror one :)

Helen said...

looks like lots of fun, your dog is so cute
http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

Leila said...

love all of these, so fun :)

Renée said...

Your dog is so cute!

jorjiapeach said...

let's see those tattoos, missy!

Debie Grace said...

My favorite photo would be the first one in the right. It looks so lovely!! :D

Kyla said...

Aww, these are great snaps! I've always wanted to visit Barcelona, it's on my top 5. Hopefully one day! And I need to catch up on New Girl, I'm so behind.

Blogging tips