Wishlist: birthday edition






I'm pretty excited about my birthday this year (most of the time I'm not)! The past couple of birthdays have kind of been less than great that so I'm pretty pumped about this one. I'll be in Tennessee with my folks and Matthew and mountain birthdays are always good birthdays : )

On my birthday wishlist: these really awesome crazy kaleidoscope glasses//a clawfoot bathtub//lilac hair//an herb garden (hanging or otherwise)//more succulents (that sweet table would be nice too!)//another tattoo! A fox would be a nice addition//a DSLR.. please please please let this happen soon!//a sweet, relaxed party with every single person that I love.

It'd be nice if all of these things could happen, but the only ones that I think about daily are the camera and tattoo. And maybe the lilac hair every other day. And I'd like to have a little party, but maybe not for my birthday. Maybe a cute little one after we get settled into the new place in Hattiesburg. That'd be fun : )

PS-today marks one whole year of no smoking for me! I'll share more on that tomorrow!

5 comments:

Louisa said...

I love those kaleidoscope glasses! And that lilac hair looks fabulous :) congratulations on a year of not smoking :)

http://theheartbeatsfaster.blogspot.co.uk/

bridget said...

wow! you've got some great choices in there. those kaleidoscope spectacles are seriously out of this world. i love the subtle & delicate & feminine choices you've got here...you're whisking me away.


www.deercircus.com

Baylee said...

Looking forward to your post on no smoking. Right now I'm trying to cut back to quit. Today I haven't had 1!!! Holler!!
I want that clawfoot btub, herb garden and a new tattoo.Have a great birthday!!!!

Shweta said...

I love those kaleidoscope specs! I never knew something like that existed. And even I want another tattoo soon! Also recently I got the dslr on my b'day, I hope you get it too on your b'day! :) <33

Sierra said...

Pretty sweet wish-list you have here, Miss Mel. You deserve all of this and more! Much more! Congrats on giving up smoking! Now when I meet you and go straight for the mouth kiss, you won't taste like an ashtray (That's right, I feel like I know you so well that if we ever meet face-to-face, I'm totally invading your personal space.)

http://viennawaitsblog.blogspot.com/

Blogging tips