Sponsor My Billie in August!


[img]
I know, I know! We're barely into July and I'm making an August sponsor call. Not that I want July to pass by all quick like. It's my birthday month..I wish it was always July (except for the small unbearable Mississippi heat thing)! But I'm gonna be on vacation at the end of the month so I need to get everything organized before then : )
My blog's readers are into living a creative life, fashion, photography, design, vintage, positive living, DIY and finding inspiration from everyday things! If you think you're a good fit for my readership then by all means send me an email to mybilliedesigns@gmail.com. 


My XL spot is reserved already, but all others are up for grabs! I'll definitely need a guest post from my large sponsors and medium/small sponsors will be part of a group feature! Plus I tweet and do random blurbs about how awesome you are all month long : )

Things to include in your email:
your blog or shop URL
what size button you need from me (not necessary for shops)
if you'd like to do a guest post (fashion and DIY are faves around here)*
if you'd like to donate an item for a giveaway (gives you extra exposure!)*
if you're interested in sending an item for me to review*

I look forward to hearing from you and I hope you're all having a wonderful summer (or whatever season it is for all my friends in the southern hemisphere!).

*these things are tested and proven to help you gain maximum exposure while partnering with My Billie!

No comments:

Blogging tips