Sponsor love 7.0


Can I be in love with all of my sponsors? Because I am. Earlier this month I had Lauren and Debbie on the blog (remember the DIYs on the pretty dreamcatcher and recycled light bulb garland??) and now I wanted to share my favorite posts from my medium sponsors' blogs!

//Lauren from One of Five is an aspiring photographer and this post has some really breathtaking photos! I love the small things that she captures and the composition of her pictures.
//Bethany blogs over at Imaginary Fiction and just opened up an online vintage shop! This sheer robe is just breathtaking.
//Kelley is the spunky blogger behind A Crooked Trail. In this post she shares a funny little story about a candy store she came across. The post reminded me of my family vacations to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, TN! I'll be there in a month with my mom, dad and Matthew so she brought on some happy thoughts for me : )
//Ciera is the talented and lovely lady behind Ciera Designs. My favorite post of hers is of a farmer's market in Maine that she loves to visit. Aand she's an amazing photographer!
//The infamous Chloe from Lazy Explorers has a weekly feature called "Stuff I Luff". A couple of weeks ago she included this awesome camera in a post. Chloe is quite a motivated human being and you can tell she loves blogging! Also, I'm giving away a free custom blog design over there. Check it!
//Lauren from Tastes Like Love is an amazing illustrator! One of my favorite post of hers is when she shares her latest tattoo.
//Sierra. Ooooh Sierra. My sweet, sweet Sierra. I love this girl! She blogs over at Vienna Waits and is always a hoot. A hoot I tell ya! But anyway. I loved this post where she talks about Industry of One.  Its a really cool site that profiles stylish individuals who bridge the gap between work and wear.

Lena from Musing(s) will be on the blog tomorrow and I'll be posting about my small sponsors later on this week! If you have the time I suggest you check these ladies out. So worth IT! And if you're a new(ish) blogger checking in, leave a comment with your blog so I can holla back!

5 comments:

Sierra said...

You're the best, Mel. The absolute best. This design is the bee's knees.

http://viennawaitsblog.blogspot.com/

Ciera Holzenthal said...

Wow, what a great group to be a part of!!!

Chloe Renee said...

Awh! You are the sweetest! I am so happy to be a part of this cute post.

Kelley Spurlock said...

HEY! That's me. I like this.
PS: I love you.

Deborah said...

Let's see what you got here. I 'm off to check these blogs, cya Mel

Blogging tips