Hi friends! I'm Lena and you can usually find me blogging over here about my thoughts, ideas, excitement, and adoration for this little thing called living. Since summer has arrived, I wanted to share some of my favorite activities to capture all the joy that this beautiful season has to offer.
/2/ Go on a breakfast picnic: Witnessing the morning sun spill over the Earth while enjoying your favorite breakfast is by far one of the best reasons to wake up early. Especially if you're also sipping on a hot cup of coffee. I promise.
/3/ Play in some fountains: We all remember the joy we experienced as children if we happened upon a park with a fountain. I think that we can also remember that there's no bathing suit dress code. Go wild, get soaked, go in your clothes, take a waterproof camera, be a kid for a little while.
/4/ Color with sidewalk chalk: An inexpensive way to make something as mundane as a sidewalk beautiful. You don't have to be a great artist, just add a little color in the world and you've done it right. Play your favorite summer playlist and create your chalk masterpiece.
/5/ Fly a kite: When I was a little girl, my dad would take my brother and me to a big, open field and we'd send our kites into the clouds. Years later, I look back and appreciate the simplicity of kite flying. Just wind, some string, and any kite will do.
Hopefully these ideas will be a bit of inspiration for your summer months. The daylight is long, but the moments are fleeting. Let the summer celebration begin!

7 comments:
The "play in a fountain" thing is something that I am acking to do in a big fat fountain! In a fountain like the one at 0:28 of this video >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tJoIaXZ0rw&feature=related Which will be the perfect soundtrack for this experience :)
In Whirl of Inspiration
i love this post! stargazing is one of my favorites!
Such sweet ideas! I love star gazing and I haven't flown a kite in ages :]
Great ideas!
adding these to my summer list now :) SO cute
Ummm pretty much the coolest girl alive.
breakfast picnic BRILLIANT!
Post a Comment