[CLOSED] Shabby Apple Giveaway!!

Well hello hello my sweet friends.

I'm pretty pumped to be hosting a giveaway for Shabby Apple! They are generously offering one of you guys a $50 gift card to use on anything you want off of the Shabby Apple website. The dresses below are a few of my favorites : ) [1,2,3]

On top of offering one lucky reader a gift card, they are also giving ALL of my readers a discount that can be used any time over the next month. Simply type mybillie10off at checkout!

So here's all the fine print:
1. Visit Shabby Apple and leave a comment letting me know what your favorite item of theirs is
2. Like them on Facebook (they offer exclusive giveaways through their fan page and let you know about fun giveaways going on around the internet)
3. Must have a USA shipping address.
4. Bonus entry: add me on Google Friend Connect or Bloglovin'
5. Bonus entry: tweet or post an announcement about the giveaway (i.e "There's a sweeet @shabbyapple giveaway going on @melanieannelea 's blog. Check it, yo! http://bit.ly/KHERX3"
**Make sure you leave a separate comment for each bonus entry!

The giveaway will be closed after June 25th and the winner will be announced shortly after on this post!

Good luck yall!

70 comments:

Sarah said...

http://www.shabbyapple.com/p-582-espina-bonita.aspx


Favorite!!!! I also like them on fb!! I also live in the US!! :) God bless!!


forevergodsprincess@gmail.com

Sarah said...

i follow you via GFC....:) GOD bless!

Sarah said...

tweeted!!


https://twitter.com/SarahChandler93/status/214819226291146754



God bless!

Chloe Renee said...

This is an awesome giveaway!I love the Aintree dress!
I like them on Facebook (as Chloe Menser).
I have a US shipping address!


lazyexplorers(at)yahoo(dot)com

Chloe Renee said...

I follow you via GFC.


lazyexplorers(at)yahoo(dot)com

Chloe Renee said...

I tweeted!


lazyexplorers(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lady Rave Unlaced said...

Aaaaawesome! Liked them on fb! :)
I think my fav dress they have is the Inca Trail dress. I adore it, such a lovely colour!
adisley@student.fitchburgstate.edu

M'ris said...

loving their carnival dress!
following SA on FB
Added you on GFC.

HAnnah said...

I liked them on fb! My fav dress is academia

Roni said...

I'm not sure if I can enter this giveaway because I don't have Facebook, but I'm putting my entry down just in case.
I LOVE the yellow Twin Palms dress!

Roni said...

I already follow you through GFC and now I follow you through Bloglovin' :)

April Gilbertson said...

I am loving their latest line, but my favorite item might just be the Study Hall dress. It's just very... me. :)

April Gilbertson said...

I like Shabby Apple on FB.

littletranquility said...

Awesome giveaway! I love the mint polka dot dress, though I honestly would be happy with any dress! They're all so pretty.

Gina Maddox said...

tweet--
https://twitter.com/CrazyItalian0/status/215171922831474689



gina.m.maddox (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Gina Maddox said...

I love the beauty mark dress! Thanks for the chance to win!


gina.m.maddox (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Gina Maddox said...

I follow you publicly on GFC! -- Gina M
gina.m.maddox (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Tara Smith said...

I like Shabby Apple on Facebook


dandygiveaway at gmail dot com

Tara Smith said...

I love the look of the Study Break dress!


dandygiveaway at gmail dot com

Tara Smith said...

I follow you on GFC


dandygiveaway at gmail dot com

Tara Smith said...

I sent a tweet: https://twitter.com/dandygiveaway/status/215270108598243328


dandygiveaway at gmail dot com

Mary Van Note said...

I like SA on FB. My favorite dress is the One For My Baby dress.

Marilyn said...

I love the Calooh Callay Dress!

Marilyn said...

I'm following via GFC (narniafan)

Marilyn said...

I tweeted about the giveaway: https://twitter.com/narniafan0732/status/215294755343568896

addibrae said...

I like the Aloha dress

addibrae said...

I liked Shabby Apple on FB

addibrae said...

I joined through GFC

addibrae said...

I tweeted about this giveaway

Kyla said...

What a great giveaway! I already like Shabby Apple on Facebook :) My favorite collection is the Mad Hatter collection, especially the Caterpillar Skirt. I also love the Tinsel Town skirt!

Kyla said...

I'm also your newest follower via GFC! :)

Shelley Gajus said...

My favorite Shabby Apple item is the With honors dress.








shelleygajus (at) gmail (dot) com

Shelley Gajus said...

I like Shabby Apple on Facebook (Shelley Gajus)








shelleygajus (at) gmail (dot) com

Shelley Gajus said...

I follow your blog on GFC (Shelley Gajus)








shelleygajus (at) gmail (dot) com

Shelley Gajus said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/aussieshells/status/215820180318728192


It should the "there is" or "there's" (not their's)










shelleygajus (at) gmail (dot) com

katie wimmer said...

i love the hyannis skirt <3

Erika said...

I like Shabby Apple on fb! Thanks!

Erika said...

I like the lighthouse dress!

Erika said...

I follow you on blog lovin!

Grace Mitton said...

I liked Shabby Apple on Facebook! My favorite is the Crouching Tiger dress. So cute. Thanks for the giveaway!

Melanie Lea said...

I see what you're talking about! Thanks lady : )

Ciera Holzenthal said...

holy cow I love the Bistro Blouse!

Ciera Holzenthal said...

and I follow you on Bloglovin!

Caitlin Bagley said...

I like shabby apple on facebook, My favorite item is the "I'm late, I'm late" dress.

Caitlin Bagley said...

I follow via GFC!

Caitlin Bagley said...

Tweet! https://twitter.com/cait7163/status/216240237704253442

Rachel-Travis Sweeps said...

I like shabby apple on fb an love the admiral dress :)

Rachelmarietravis at gmail dot com

Rachel-Travis Sweeps said...

I added you via gfc Rachel Travis

Rachelmarietravis at gmail dot com

number1coolie said...

i liked shabby apple on fb and i love the vintage swim suits especially the polka dot one with the sash!!

number1coolie said...

i tweeted about this!
https://twitter.com/number1coolie

raisingrainbows said...

Loving this dress: Highland Light; Like them, but can't with Facebook. I don't Facebook.

raisingrainbows said...

Bloglovin

raisingrainbows said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/raisingrainbows/status/216276386632056832

Jana Bickham said...

Entry #1: I liked Shabby Apple on Facebook!

My absolute favorite item of theirs is the Tinsel-Town skirt, because I have a general policy of being overdressed everywhere I go. I'd get it in bright summer white and wear it with a black and white striped tee, black fifties inspired cone heels, huge sunglasses, and a bright clutch. This skirt would make every day that I wear it feel like a special event.

janabickham (at) gmail.com

Jana Bickham said...

Bonus Entry: I've added you on Bloglovin'. I just created an account and I think I'm already addicted!

Jana Bickham said...

Bonus Entry #2: Here's my tweet! https://twitter.com/JanaDearest/status/216472418938658816

Black Kettle Soap Co said...

I am torn between L'Ete and Pina Colada. Hmmm.

Black Kettle Soap Co said...

Left a tweet @AskMaKettle

Angie LuvSavingMoney said...

I LOVE the Summer Wind dress!

Angie LuvSavingMoney said...

like shabby apple on facebook (Angie B.)

Angie LuvSavingMoney said...

Follow with GFC (Angie)

Angie LuvSavingMoney said...

tweet:
https://twitter.com/angiewith3/status/217007529752924161

Janice said...

I love their fork tailed devil dress!

Janice said...

FB fan / like Shabby Apple. My FB profile:
http://www.facebook.com/janice.wei.39

Janice said...

tweeted:
https://twitter.com/cappytweet/status/217019223048859649

Janice said...

GFC follower. Profile name "J" (my twitter account cappytweet with bear pic)

christine said...

i love the beauty mark dress!


sunnybrookdc1@yahoo.com

christine said...

i liked shabby on fb


christine hammer weideman


sunnybrookdc1@yahoo.com

M'ris said...

i added you on GFC! Sorry, i forgot that that should be a separate entry!

katie wimmer said...

i love the hyannis skirt <3

Blogging tips