So I was perusing around the internet and stumbled across this quiz on my friend Katie's blog. Its a quiz to figure out which Girl's character you are! Anyway. I was a mix of Jessa and Marnie. I like Jessa's style more but I tend to act more like Marnie. Actually I was a little bit of all of them. Actually I'm really obsessed with Jemima Kirke (Jessa). I just wanna squeeze her hand and swap lipstick.
Aren't these cut-out dolls cute?
So. Do you watch Girls? Who's your favorite character?
**Don't forget to win the $50 Shabby Apple Gift Card Giveaway**
**Don't forget to win the $50 Shabby Apple Gift Card Giveaway**


5 comments:
i loved the cut-out dolls! when we set up my "studio" in our second bedroom, i might print out the hannah one to frame, haha. did you see the finale? i'm dying - i'm probably going to watch it again before work today! ;) <3
I'm also completely obsessed with Jessa! Her hair is TO DIE FOR.
I love Girls! After watching the first 2 episodes I was a little 'meh', but decided i'd continue to watch it (I was girl crushing on Jessa) and now, well, I love it!
I had a mix of letters, but mostly A, so mostly like Jessa, which really surprises me.
I need to watch this show! xx
{Satin&Souffles}
This is so funny! I love the show, though I like and dislike things about all the characters, they all seem so tangible and real! (I guess thats the point)! I do really love Jessa's bohemian closet though! It's so funny that her paper doll accessory is a bottle of wine.
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend, your blog is adorable!
xo Hannah
thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
Post a Comment