Yayy I've got another blog design finished! Let me tell yall something. I love this girl. Mandy just finished high school (like, this week!) and is off to do really big things with her life. She's one of my favorite bloggers, which I personally think is saying something because I can be a little critical when it comes to "good" blog content (I'm showing my true colors...scary!).
Anywho. She was so awesome to work with. If you have a free moment go check her out! She blogs over at Grace+Viola and is cuter than a button. Seriously, so beautiful!
Also, thanks to everyone who has emailed me about a blog design! I'm loving my new clients and can't wait to work with you all! Anyone else interested in your own blog design should feel free to email me : ) I'm thinking about re-working this one again. I don't like anything to stay the same for more than a month. Character flaw.
So tell me. What are your weekend plans?!
Anywho. She was so awesome to work with. If you have a free moment go check her out! She blogs over at Grace+Viola and is cuter than a button. Seriously, so beautiful!
Also, thanks to everyone who has emailed me about a blog design! I'm loving my new clients and can't wait to work with you all! Anyone else interested in your own blog design should feel free to email me : ) I'm thinking about re-working this one again. I don't like anything to stay the same for more than a month. Character flaw.
So tell me. What are your weekend plans?!

No comments:
Post a Comment