You know, Mississippi doesn't get much appreciation (not even from a lot of the people who live here) but I sure do love this state! I've met some really cool and genuine people here. I even found me a Mississippi boy to fall in love with (never thought that would happen!).
There's a really strong movement going on in Jackson right now. People are getting healthier, more active, more concerned with local and trying to build a better sense of community. Plus I'm kinda loving the music scene around here these days!
I guess I'm reminiscing on where I've grown up because me and Matthew are planning on moving out of state for grad school (for him). We could be leaving as early as this fall and I'm excited and ready but its also bittersweet. I really love the friends and routines I've built here. I guess this means my next tattoo should be a Mississippi one, huh?! : )
Oh yeah--I did a feature on The Muffington Post today! Its a DIY for Mary-Morgan's self love series! Its an easy one to do (my favorite) and includes free printables! You should check it and all her other self-love posts out!
Happy Tuesday you guys!


No comments:
Post a Comment