Uhh I feel like this is so business-like and I just wanna post FUN stuff today! But alas, here it is: the obligatory monthly sponsor-me-or-I-cry post!
So. You may or may not have noticed that my sizing is going to be different for May. Fortunately I've had a ton of requests to sponsor swap (eep that sure made me one happy girl!) so I decided to up the anty (don't judge me on my spelling) and offer different sizing for sponsorship! The XL spot is already taken for May--but I'm accepting requests for June! So starting in May I'll have twenty sponsor spots. The ads in each size group will rotate automatically per page click. And you do not have to pay for sponsorship! All sponsorship is on a button swap basis : ).
My sole XL sponsor will get his/her very own feature post and plenty of tweeting and shout-outs throughout the month. Each large sponsor will get his/her own feature post. The medium sized sponsors will be featured in their own group post, and the small sized sponsors will be featured in their own group post. To see an example of past sponsor feature posts click here and here.
If you want a spot for XL or large I ask that you write a guest post or send in an item for product review/giveaway. If you do a guest post feature please be mindful of my readership. The ladies that follow this blog love fashion, vintage, being thrifty and they EAT UP quality diys.
Anyone can submit an item for product review/giveaway! If you're interested please email me so we can hammer out the details. I'll probably ask to see samples of some of your stuff so I can pick something that me and my readers will love. I'm open to doing a swap of items too : ) I have handmade jewelry and clothing that I can offer for you.
Whoa. So glad business is over with! Email me at mybilliedesigns@gmail.com and let a sister know what's up!
Fun things to look forward to this week:
-how to ombre your hair at home
-SPONSOR LOVE PART 2 (part 1 can be checked out right here)
-DIY mixed metal agate necklace
-fun outfit with a skirt I made
-DIY of above-mentioned fun skirt
-how to thread your sewing machine
This might be my favorite week of posts since I started blogging. Can't wait to share this cool stuff with ya!
[img src from top picture]
EDIT: all XL and LARGE spots are taken up! If you are a current sponsor and are interested in keeping your spot, the MEDIUM size is the same as what you have now. Can't wait to hear from you ladies!!
So. You may or may not have noticed that my sizing is going to be different for May. Fortunately I've had a ton of requests to sponsor swap (eep that sure made me one happy girl!) so I decided to up the anty (don't judge me on my spelling) and offer different sizing for sponsorship! The XL spot is already taken for May--but I'm accepting requests for June! So starting in May I'll have twenty sponsor spots. The ads in each size group will rotate automatically per page click. And you do not have to pay for sponsorship! All sponsorship is on a button swap basis : ).
My sole XL sponsor will get his/her very own feature post and plenty of tweeting and shout-outs throughout the month. Each large sponsor will get his/her own feature post. The medium sized sponsors will be featured in their own group post, and the small sized sponsors will be featured in their own group post. To see an example of past sponsor feature posts click here and here.
If you want a spot for XL or large I ask that you write a guest post or send in an item for product review/giveaway. If you do a guest post feature please be mindful of my readership. The ladies that follow this blog love fashion, vintage, being thrifty and they EAT UP quality diys.
Anyone can submit an item for product review/giveaway! If you're interested please email me so we can hammer out the details. I'll probably ask to see samples of some of your stuff so I can pick something that me and my readers will love. I'm open to doing a swap of items too : ) I have handmade jewelry and clothing that I can offer for you.
Whoa. So glad business is over with! Email me at mybilliedesigns@gmail.com and let a sister know what's up!
Fun things to look forward to this week:
-how to ombre your hair at home
-SPONSOR LOVE PART 2 (part 1 can be checked out right here)
-DIY mixed metal agate necklace
-fun outfit with a skirt I made
-DIY of above-mentioned fun skirt
-how to thread your sewing machine
This might be my favorite week of posts since I started blogging. Can't wait to share this cool stuff with ya!
[img src from top picture]
EDIT: all XL and LARGE spots are taken up! If you are a current sponsor and are interested in keeping your spot, the MEDIUM size is the same as what you have now. Can't wait to hear from you ladies!!


1 comment:
If you still have a Large Sponsor Spot available, I call dibbs! haha.
http://viennawaitsblog.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment