Q +A: tattoo part 2


Hi guys!Here's the second installment of my tattoo series (see part 1 here).

Do any of you have tattoos? Love them? Hate them? Want one but are afraid of needles or the permanence of it? Just can't decide what you want? I LOVE talking about tattoos! Let me know what you think!

17 comments:

Jazz said...

I like the Wolf tattoo the most too, and the meaning behind it.

Eden Marie said...

i love love love that geisha tattoo. so pretty! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Jazz!

Unknown said...

Thanks Eden Marie (you say your name as a double name, right?)! So sweet : )

ShyScout said...

All very pretty. I love that you have an Art Nouveau arm. The wolf one is my favorite though :] I love how it represents both your dad and mom. I want a new tattoo so badly. I am hoping my birthday will help with the funds, haha.

Unknown said...

Oh what do you have? And what are you thinking about getting? Yes you totally need to put birthday money into a new tattoo! I can't wait!!

The Charley Girl said...

Beautiful tattoos! Wow! I'm VERY critical of tattoos, I have many of my own but have a very particular taste. Yours are awesome.

http://thecharleygirl.com

xo

Erica said...

Wow this is impressive! I dont have any tattoos, but I have a few that I always think about getting... I don't think I ever will though haha

Erica
http://inthelightofstyle.blogspot.com

ShyScout said...

I only have one right now, it is a collection of roses and rose buds that take up my entire side. I got it last april a week after my birthday, haha, notice a trend? I want more flowers. My first tattoo didn't go exactly as planned. While I love the tattoo now it isn't what I envisioned. I want a bouquet/floral half sleeve...maybe some birds and other critters thrown in. Still planning it out.

Roni E. said...

~I never thought I'd love a wolf tattoo until I saw this post. WOW. I love the stories behind all of them, and I agree, I love letting the artist do what they're comfortable with. It also makes it that much more personal and I feel like you carry them in a different way with you after that.
~I lol'd when you said, "Hi Dustin." LOLOL You're hilarious.
~I really adore the cameo tattoo and the meaning behind that one. I love the magnolia flower :)
I have my mom's name (Bea) tattooed on my foot in light pink. It's actually her signature and she used to write me letters all the time and draw a bumblebee next to her name, so I got the bee too. It just stinks because I got it in light pink so its faded soooo much since 2005, it's barely visible now. I want to get a real big (well, not TOO big) tribute tattoo for my mommy. I like the cameo idea, but I also love the old school "MOM" tattoos that sailors would get. I dunno, I still have time, but this post reminded me that I want to do that for her. She'd love it. Even if she "hates" tattoos. It's so funny because she used to beg me not to get anymore, then eventually when I had sleeves she dropped it. Now she says she wants one! haha
Anyway, sorry for going on a rant! I love these posts.

Bri Lamkin said...

Okay I just read all your comments that you left me, and you're awesome. I was laughing really hard at the 80 year old lady comment. So good. Thanks so much for stopping by and being so sweet. I really love your tattoos, also. :)

Lindsay C said...

You have amazing tattoos! I love the colors in them so much!
:)

Unknown said...

your tattoos are absolutely gorgeous! i love them all :) i have been thinking about getting one on my foot for ages! might have to go ahead with it now... :)

Lena said...

I'm in love with your tattoos. Seriously, so cool. I'm a sucker for flower tattoos, but have yet to get one (well kind of, I have a small tattoo that has little flower incorporated into it). One day..

Amanda said...

LOVE the wolf tattoo. LOVE IT.

--Amanda
http://anthropomorphity.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

The wolf one is so great, I love the indian vibe to it. ^^ Aaawh I've just been looking through all your tattoos and I'm so jealous. I haven't got a single one. Maybe because my mind shifts a lot and I haven't figured out what to get. :>


Satu
- Indie by Heart

Baylee said...

Those poppies are really beautiful!!! That cracked me up how people ask you all the time if the geisha is you. I have a pinup on my calf and I've been asked a lot if it's me. (I wish!!) I always think it's super weird. Why would i get myself tatted on myself? I'm not that vain. LOL. That's rad you and your dad have wolf tattoos. I keep telling my dad to get something, but he won't.
Also, that's really cool that you got a tattoo for my Grandma. My Grandma passed away last year and I have been wanting to get something for her. She was my best friend. I still don't know what though.. she probably wouldn't like it though. She hated me "destroying" my "beautiful skin" with tattoos. LOL

Blogging tips