HIII!!! Ok I'm going to put on my first giveaway starting next week, but I need your help deciding on an item. These are the 12 items that are currently in my Etsy shop. What I need you to do is pick any one item and leave its number in a comment for me! The giveaway will start next Monday (the 19th) and end next Friday (the 23rd).
Thanks guys! Can't wait to see what your favorites are!
13 comments:
6 or 8! I'm saving for one of those myself! So id love to enter a giveaway for one as I seems to be taking some time :):)
I love all of these pieces, but 2 and 3 are my favorite! Every piece is just lovely...you are truly talented.
7!
8!!
3 & 9 have to be my faves!
My favorite are 2, 7, & 9 and I think 7 is my number one pick! :) Love it all though...you are super talented and creative!
Oooh! Nice giveaway! I'd go for 10!!
#3!!! i want it so badly!!! haha
Oh my gosh this is WAY too hard :P I can't decide between 6 and 8.
I like 3 the most! (:
They are all beautiful so I wouldn't mind any!
But 8 is my favorite! :)
10!!! WOW! How have I NEVER seen your shop before?! Everything is stunning! I'm sending you a little email in a minute. Keep an eye out for it!
Oooh, any one of those would have been a lovely giveaway :)
Btw, just followed you via Bloglovin ! ^^
Post a Comment