1. Maddy thinks my foot is a burrito 2. Sometimes I cook really nice meals for myself 3. Sometimes Morgan cooks really nice things for me 4. Me and Maddy cuddle a loooottttt 5. Have I really had plants that haven't died for almost a MONTH!!?? Yes I have. And here's proof : ) 6. My neighbor is snake-sitting this week 7. Me and Bev shared some french-pressed coffee together (aren't her mugs the cutest???) 8. Breakfast of champions (leftover pizza and cactus juice)
You can follow me on instagram! My name is melanieannelea or just click the instagram button on my left sidebar!
You can follow me on instagram! My name is melanieannelea or just click the instagram button on my left sidebar!

7 comments:
Such a yummy and snuggly week! I wish I had instagram. *sighhh.
My mouth literally watered over picture #2 and #4 is too adorable. I'll look you up on IG.
I love your blue shirt! And that pizza looks so yummy! :)
Looks like a fun week, great photos!
http://thecharleygirl.com
xo
Cactus juice..whatt?!?! I need to try some of this.
my pooch and i are such snugglers too, what kind of dog do you have? Mine is a bichon poo, you will see him a lot on Instagram LOL! Love catching up through instagram:)
She's a Chinese Crested Powderpuff! Eeep I love her so much. And I agree....but all of these social networking sites can overwhelm me! Totally dove head first into twitter, facebook, blogging, bloglovin' and instagram at the same time.
But. Anyway. I'm checking out your sweet baby on instagram so I can see what a bichon poo looks like!
Post a Comment