:) This would be lovely necklace for my sister's wedding next summer. I haven't got my dress picked out yet, but silver and black go nicely with almost any kind of outfit I might pick out.. ^^ Really lovely giveaway, and I must start reading your older posts now !
ps. I also have a small Birthday Giveaway if you'd like to join! Only thing you need to do is write a comment with e-mail address, heh just like on yours! :)
waddington.hope@gmail.com Seriously - these necklaces are so beautiful that they don't need be worn with anything! However I will do the world a favour and strap on a cute dress. If I don't win - I might have to break out the credit cards and snap one of these up.
i love this necklace. i love the heart chain!! thanks for the giveaway! i would wear this with my faux leather shorts, a cute tank and some heels. twobirds.mn@gmail.com
Congrats on Gentri's Blog Award! And I love this necklace. I think I would wear it with a lacey top and some summer shorts because I am feeling extra ready for summer today! jessicadtingle(at)gmail(dot)com
Woohoo! That's awesome, I went over and read it. So great. My email is winkvintage@gmail.com and is everything an answer, because I would wear it with everything.
I saw your post on Gentri's blog and I just loved it! It's so creative :) I'm not actually entering the giveaway (this time!) but I'll definitely be a frequent blog visitor. Please do check out my blog: horcruxesandhallows.blogspot.com
I'm pretty sure you have my email already :) and I adore adore J'DORE the heart link chain on that necklace. I'd wear it with a breezy, flowy white dress and a straw hat with a black ribbon and black mary janes in spring!
I agree with the other comments that this necklace would look great paired with just about anything, however, as soon as I saw it this is the outfit that came to mind: cream lace tank, long black vest, cut-off jean shorts, floral socks, black and white oxfords and maybe a cool black hat. The necklace definitely gives off a casual rocker girl vibe. Love that chain, too!
ooh boy! i have a minor obsession with all things bird-inspired, and this would only add to that in a good way. i would wear it with a gray sweater-shirt with small black horses printed on it (scored it from F21 and feel deeply passionate about it). my email addie is katildablog[at]gmail[dot]com.
This is so adorable! I'd actually give this to my little sister because we are planning to get matching feather tattoos soon. It would be a cute way to say,"I'm ready! Let's do this!"
25 comments:
christi.brazee@gmail.com
I love that necklace! it could be worn with anything truly. you can dress it up for dress it down. you are so creative!
edenmarie44@yahoo.com
i would wear it with a sun dress! :)
super cute, melanie!
xo
:) This would be lovely necklace for my sister's wedding next summer. I haven't got my dress picked out yet, but silver and black go nicely with almost any kind of outfit I might pick out.. ^^ Really lovely giveaway, and I must start reading your older posts now !
indiebyheart@gmail.com
Satu
- Indie by Heart
ps. I also have a small
Birthday Giveaway if you'd like to join! Only thing you need to do is write a comment with e-mail address, heh just like on yours! :)
waddington.hope@gmail.com
Seriously - these necklaces are so beautiful that they don't need be worn with anything! However I will do the world a favour and strap on a cute dress. If I don't win - I might have to break out the credit cards and snap one of these up.
is there a dot or comma in my address :o well it's supposed to be a dot, of course :)
i love this necklace. i love the heart chain!! thanks for the giveaway! i would wear this with my faux leather shorts, a cute tank and some heels. twobirds.mn@gmail.com
Congrats on Gentri's Blog Award! And I love this necklace. I think I would wear it with a lacey top and some summer shorts because I am feeling extra ready for summer today! jessicadtingle(at)gmail(dot)com
Found your blog via Gentri Lee's feature!
Love the feather theme!
alyssaslifestory.blogspot.com
I love your blog so cute.
I would wear this with a little dress
shainaginesta@gmail.com
Congrats woman!! That is so awesome. I hope a bunch of new people discover you blog :]
I would wear the necklace with some cute tank top with a lower neckline to show it off and a skirt. Simple, but I want the necklace to stand out.
whooops. I got too excited! ammcgin@gmail.com ;]
I would wear this necklace with a regular cream sweater a pair of black skinny jeans and a pair of black all stars!
debby_f@hotmail.it
Woohoo! That's awesome, I went over and read it. So great. My email is winkvintage@gmail.com and is everything an answer, because I would wear it with everything.
what a beautiful necklace! love it a lot :)
it's pretty much go with most of what I wear... but I have a pink/black polka dot shirt that it'd compliment well!
amyrenepowell@hotmail.com
I'd totally wear this necklace with all of my floral dresses, tops.. anything floral basically! Really do hope I win! :)
- Felicity. x
pursuitoffelicity@gmail.com
I am so glad Gentri featured you so I could find your blog! I really love your style!
As for that pretty necklace, I'd wear it with a white flowy tee or tank, with black leggings and moccasins.
lifesansserif at hotmail dot com
I saw your post on Gentri's blog and I just loved it! It's so creative :) I'm not actually entering the giveaway (this time!) but I'll definitely be a frequent blog visitor. Please do check out my blog: horcruxesandhallows.blogspot.com
I'm so glad to have found your blog! It's great! :)
I'd wear the necklace with pretty much any dress I have. I have this white one in particular that I think it'd look awesome with. :)
anthropomorphity@gmail.com
--Amanda
http://anthropomorphity.blogspot.com
I'm pretty sure you have my email already :)
and I adore adore J'DORE the heart link chain on that necklace.
I'd wear it with a breezy, flowy white dress and a straw hat with a black ribbon and black mary janes in spring!
<3
Meghan
I would wear this with an oversized gray v-neck t-shirt! TOO CUTE! :) I love your stuff so much!
violet.short89@gmail.com
I agree with the other comments that this necklace would look great paired with just about anything, however, as soon as I saw it this is the outfit that came to mind: cream lace tank, long black vest, cut-off jean shorts, floral socks, black and white oxfords and maybe a cool black hat. The necklace definitely gives off a casual rocker girl vibe. Love that chain, too!
sierrabritton AT yahoo DOT com
http://viennawaitsblog.blogspot.com/
ooh boy! i have a minor obsession with all things bird-inspired, and this would only add to that in a good way. i would wear it with a gray sweater-shirt with small black horses printed on it (scored it from F21 and feel deeply passionate about it). my email addie is katildablog[at]gmail[dot]com.
This necklace is beautiful, you are so talented! I'm glad I happened upon your blog :)
I would wear it with my current weekly mom gear of a v-neck tee and skinny jeans. It would make my SAHM outfits a little more exciting!
crowder.k120@gmail.com
I could see this necklace as a beautiful addition to anything really.
LOVE your blog, I am so inspired to let my creative side take over!
-Kayla
This is so adorable! I'd actually give this to my little sister because we are planning to get matching feather tattoos soon. It would be a cute way to say,"I'm ready! Let's do this!"
-Jenna
doeeyeddearshoppe@yahoo.com
Post a Comment