My week in instagram


This week was kinda fun. 1. A pink dog happened to me 2. Its so hard to leave Maddy in the morning when I have to be at work before the sun's even up. So hard 3. Creme brulee OH MY GOD. So awesome. This was eaten after a really nice seafood dinner that Matthew's dad treated us to 4. Omelet courtesy of Chef Matthew. He's so awesome 5. Pool with my bff Beverly 6. March for gay equality. First protest/march to the capitol ever!!! 7. A baby pot belly pig!!! It was the runt : ) 8. Playing cards on sweet Jojo's birthday 9. Me and my mans snuggling on the couch 10. Silly-face-cheek-kiss time

This past week went by in a million slow motion, but it was so good. I often find myself sad about how fast my days go by. I don't want to be 80 and wonder what happened to my life. Isn't it great that you can record little moments all the time with your phone? And then create a space on the internet to store it all???

I've been working on my first style post along with a little inspirational post too. They'll both be up tomorrow or Monday!!

How has your week been??

5 comments:

Jazz said...

3. Mmmmmmm 4. He makes some tasty looking omelets! 6. Yaaaayyy!

ShyScout said...

1. pink dog, whaaaaat? 1. 2. & 7. combined = too adorable to handle!! It looks like you had a great week. The food looks yummy, and you and your man are pretty darn cute. Can't wait to see the upcoming posts. My week flew by.

Anonymous said...

PIG! I must have that adorable pig! It is too cute to be real! Can you tell I like that pig?

Hello Annabel said...

Piggy! oh my word, I really want a pig as a pet, like A LOT! ;) xo

Roni E. said...

Omg, I just said the line about waking up one day and being super old wondering where life went on Violet's blog! That sort of mentality and thought must be in the air or something, because what you said was spot on to what I just said. :)
I do love how we are lucky to have cameras to capture all of life's beautiful moments, no matter what degree of "importance" they fall on. It's all significant, really.
I've been behind on my blog (because of the school work and friend coming into town thing), but when I come back I'll opt to do one of these, "My life according to instagram" posts, since I've been easily keeping up with posting there. By the way, what's your name on there? I wanna be your friend. Mine is the same as my blog.
P.s. Creme Brulee is like the best thing ever. And how is that doggy pink? Love the tights. And I LOVE playing pool.

Blogging tips