The icons are whispering to you




Regina Spektor used to be my absolute FAVORITE musician. She's got the best voice and she likes to make crazy sounds with it and her lyrics are so interesting. I wish I could sneak into the brains of people like her (and Conor Oberst and Jeff Mangum). I'd probably find myself right at home.

Anyway. Here's me in an outfit standing around a bunch of leaves. I had just washed my hair so I felt super fancy. Plus those are my new shoes! I wear them to sleep and even in the shower cause I love them so much. Just kidding.

PS-the first installment of my tattoo posts is coming next week!!

5 comments:

Gentri said...

Super cute pictures. :) I just love your hair!

Kristin E Bazan said...

love that top photo! and your outfit looks great. :] can't wait for the tattoo posts!

ShyScout said...

You are just the cutest thing. Nice choice in music. Your hair looks fantastic as well as those shoes :] Can't wait to hear about your tattoos!

Jazz said...

Purdy!

Roni E. said...

You're so adorable. This post made me smile. :) Leaves are one of my favorite things ever. I guess because I love trees so much and they just stand for "Life", "Growth" and "Starting Over" to me.
Those boots are great, too. They match your fancy hair. ♥

Blogging tips