...but I shoot guns. I'm still new to the sport, but here's a video from earlier today. Shooting steel plates. In my dad's old college jacket. That's right. MAROON SATIN. Eat your heart out : )
You did awesome!! Over Christmas break I went shooting with my dad. It was so cold that I only got out of the truck when it was my turn. It was a big rifle that we were shooting (ya, I don't know names and technical terms) and it kicked back after I pulled the trigger and hit me in the head. Haha!
i have always been very against guns, just the liberal in me. but for some reason over thanksgiving i decided to let my dad teach me how to shoot. he's been wanting to for as long as i can remember, and i always told him no. maybe it's me growing up and wanting to do something nice for him. and it's a way for us to have fun and do something together.
and dang girl! you've got great aim. i think that's what i loved most, aiming at something and actually hitting it.
haha, the first thought that came into my mind when I read this was "so american!" but then again it is kinda cool. As long as it's just a hooby... xo Nikki
AHHH that's so funny. I've only shot a rifle once and I was pretty intimidated. It was actually this really cool WWII rifle. Fortunately I didn't hit myself in the head but I find it quite hilarious that you did : ) I just show up to look cool...I don't know anything technical either!
You know, almost everything about me is liberal EXCEPT for that I love to shoot. I'm glad you and your dad had a bonding experience with it. That's who I'm shooting with to : ) It's kinda instantly gratifying to hear the "ting" on the steel plates. Thanks for stopping by little lady!
Even more so than it being American is how much of a Southern thing it is. I'm not big into stereotypes but I can handle being in this one. Too much fun : ) Thanks for stopping by my blog!!
8 comments:
You.rule.
And your dad's Mississippi accent is super cool. :)
You did awesome!! Over Christmas break I went shooting with my dad. It was so cold that I only got out of the truck when it was my turn. It was a big rifle that we were shooting (ya, I don't know names and technical terms) and it kicked back after I pulled the trigger and hit me in the head. Haha!
i have always been very against guns, just the liberal in me. but for some reason over thanksgiving i decided to let my dad teach me how to shoot. he's been wanting to for as long as i can remember, and i always told him no. maybe it's me growing up and wanting to do something nice for him. and it's a way for us to have fun and do something together.
and dang girl! you've got great aim. i think that's what i loved most, aiming at something and actually hitting it.
haha, the first thought that came into my mind when I read this was "so american!" but then again it is kinda cool. As long as it's just a hooby... xo Nikki
you are so bad a$$! and the jacket is perfect!!
AHHH that's so funny. I've only shot a rifle once and I was pretty intimidated. It was actually this really cool WWII rifle. Fortunately I didn't hit myself in the head but I find it quite hilarious that you did : ) I just show up to look cool...I don't know anything technical either!
You know, almost everything about me is liberal EXCEPT for that I love to shoot. I'm glad you and your dad had a bonding experience with it. That's who I'm shooting with to : ) It's kinda instantly gratifying to hear the "ting" on the steel plates. Thanks for stopping by little lady!
Even more so than it being American is how much of a Southern thing it is. I'm not big into stereotypes but I can handle being in this one. Too much fun : ) Thanks for stopping by my blog!!
Post a Comment