That's right yall!! I'm so excited to finally have a shop up and open. I'm not gonna lie, today's been exhausting (but like, the good kind). So I've only got about 75% of my items listed. More will be up in the morning : )
And what's that you say? You'd like to check it out? Well, SURE! Here's where you can go!! And yes, of course I'm okay with you buying everything that I've got in there. It'll all look great on you!
Some other exciting news:
I've been featured on two of my sponsor's blogs so far this month. Check out Miss Celeste right here and little mama Manzanita right here. If you're not blog friends with them yet, PLEASE go check out all the cool stuff they've got going on. Celeste has an etsy shop and so does Rebecca. These are some crafty ladies who are doing a whole lotta good for the blogging world!
And what's that you say? You'd like to check it out? Well, SURE! Here's where you can go!! And yes, of course I'm okay with you buying everything that I've got in there. It'll all look great on you!
Some other exciting news:
I've been featured on two of my sponsor's blogs so far this month. Check out Miss Celeste right here and little mama Manzanita right here. If you're not blog friends with them yet, PLEASE go check out all the cool stuff they've got going on. Celeste has an etsy shop and so does Rebecca. These are some crafty ladies who are doing a whole lotta good for the blogging world!
Here are the hair clips that I have up (or...will have up by tomorrow). All feature feathers and dried flowers. PS-Isn't my sister beautiful? She was so fun to work with today. Gosh I love her.

6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! Checked it out, and I'm impressed. Way to go, girl!!!
Wow, that second look just has me in awe…..I'm completely in love with this styling. TOTALLY using this for my Things I LOVE Thursday!
Congrats! Love all your hairpieces, and how you styled them with the different hairstyles!
Congrats, and how exciting! The stuff in your store is so pretty. The second look is my favorite as well :] I also like the ink blot necklace. Best of luck to you and your store. And yes, your sister is so pretty - what a great model!
Yahoo!
You should be so proud!! This is so exciting, I'm definitely going to check it out now! Good luck and kick some butt in the etsy world... I know you will!
Post a Comment