1. Get internet at the apartment. Still...
2. Put handmade + vintage clothing up on Etsy
3. One sewing tutorial a week
4. Teach my readers about sewing basics
2. Put handmade + vintage clothing up on Etsy
3. One sewing tutorial a week
4. Teach my readers about sewing basics
5. Get business cards finished
6. Weekly styling posts
7. Guest posts (on here and on others' blogs)
8. Host a giveaway (first one ever wooohooooo!)
8. Host a giveaway (first one ever wooohooooo!)
9. Q+A
10. Naked face challenge
11. Start instagram posts
12. A DIY a week
13. Outfit posts
14. Inspirational posts
15. Utilize social network sites more
I'm super excited about this next month. One of my goals last month was to deliver more consistent and quality content. After having My Billie up for a little over two months, I think I'm finally in a position to do this! I'm pretty passionate about all of the new things I'll be sharing with you from now on. ...And I should have an appointment to get my internet hooked up by the end of this week (which will help with consistency)!
Thanks so much for all of the support I've received since I started My Billie. You guys rule.
10. Naked face challenge
11. Start instagram posts
12. A DIY a week
13. Outfit posts
14. Inspirational posts
15. Utilize social network sites more
I'm super excited about this next month. One of my goals last month was to deliver more consistent and quality content. After having My Billie up for a little over two months, I think I'm finally in a position to do this! I'm pretty passionate about all of the new things I'll be sharing with you from now on. ...And I should have an appointment to get my internet hooked up by the end of this week (which will help with consistency)!
Thanks so much for all of the support I've received since I started My Billie. You guys rule.

7 comments:
Girl! You don't have internet? Props to you for keeping up your blog! Good luck on those goals!
I demand you get internet right now!
How are you surviving!
I can help you cross off #7 ;) Such a good list! I need to start making them to keep myself on track. Best of luck! I can't wait for the sewing tutorials and other DIY's.
The fact that you have blogging goals is pretty much amazing. Coupled with the fact that you are lacking a connection to the interwebs ... that's just downright impressive. Props, girl. Mad props.
aww i can't wait to see your clothing shop! you must post the etsy url when its all ready!
Ps: I tagged you as a noteworthy blogger in a 7x7 award. Don't feel pressured to continue the award-chain, I just wanted you to know that I think your blog is great!
Great goals! What is the naked face challenge?
Post a Comment