I like you + naps

...I'm pretty busy! And excited! Today I've been organizing a ton for March. And let me tell you, it's a pretty full month for this little blog! And I've got some great new sponsors coming in (and a few that you'll recognize from last month). Good things are a'comin.

On the agenda this week:
1. Finish up my sponsor info page
2. Update sponsor buttons on sidebar + send out my buttons
3. Go to the chiropractor (addicted) and therapist (I think everybody could use one!)
4. Date night!!
5. Stretch. I used to be soo flexible.
6. Call around to get my finances in order (I owe some pretty big medical bills...bye bye wisdom teeth)
7. Start reworking some of the vintage items in my collection
8. Make a maxi skirt!! I picked up the prettiest fabric last week
9. Make some more necklaces (so many ideas swimming around in my head)
10. Call Jo-Ann's about teaching a class for kids
11. Finish organizing for March
12. Like, 7 other posts for you guys

Did you all have a great weekend? I got to meet a baby pig. Whhaaatt? It was so stinkin cute.

Ha oooh my god.

3 comments:

ShyScout said...

Such a busy bee! I want to try going to a chiropractor, my backs been a wreck...I am just afraid I will have to keep going back forever though. That would be so fun to teach a class at Jo-Ann's. Aaaaand I want to hug that piggy - how adorable is he!?! Aw.

Erica said...

That piggy is amazing. SO CUTE
Hope your week goes well!

Erica
http://inthelightofstyle.blogspot.com

jessica said...

Aw cute! That's a lovely to-do list! I can't wait to see the finished maxi skirt!

Blogging tips