
Isn't this art BEAUTIFUL!! I ran across it at Confessions of a Cupcake Contessa. Tessa's doing a giveaway for one of Lia's pieces right now. And here's a link to Lia's etsy (PS you can currently get 20% off her work on etsy). She does all kinds of mixed media then does an overlay of beeswax to finish everything off. Lovely, no?
I freaking LOVE the mustache ladies. Reminds me of CocoRosie (which I did a post on at Libby Story's blog whilst I still photographed for them).
Happy weekend everybody. Hope you're only having the loveliest of times : )


2 comments:
these are fantastic! i love them! my favorites are the 1st one, and the one of the little blonde with the feathers in her hair. xo
have a good weekend love!
C
Her work is awesome! I really like the mustache ladies too - so cute :]
Post a Comment