....cause this one seems rrrrrrrrrrrreally sad. Poor little cactus. He just...deflated. I walked into the shop this morning and saw this little guy on one of our shelves. His sister has a red top and is doing just fine. I want to understand!!
:( Not to be mean and unkind...but it looks like a jalapeno! LOL I swear I'm not the person who laughs at funerals or anything. This just made me have a sudden craving for jalapeno poppers is all I'm saying. :)
7 comments:
Maybe it got infected with some bacteria or something? Possibly too much water or too little sun? :(
Eeep. This happened to my room mates and I think it was because it got too much sun/heat on the porch one day. It crumpled up and oozed - so sad.
I'm so bad at plants. Wow. Thanks for your dying-cactus-support Jazz!
This is kind of adorable..poor thing! Give him some chocolate, I'm sure that would help:)
P.S. I pinned your Free People braid, MUST TRY IT..SO BEAUTIFUL!!
:(
Not to be mean and unkind...but it looks like a jalapeno! LOL I swear I'm not the person who laughs at funerals or anything. This just made me have a sudden craving for jalapeno poppers is all I'm saying. :)
aw, poor little guy. unfortunately i'm not any help, I am quite skilled at bringing plants to their demise accidentally haha
I definitely don't have a green thumb- but this is so sad! I hope it gets better soon!
Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment