Thanks Allison!

Allison over at Shy Scout totally hooked me up with a Liebster Award!! The amount of kindness and overwhelming attitude of community in the blogging world is so awesome. Thanks Allison. You really made my day!!


This is Allison wearing a little dress that she thrifted. AND this is her hedgehog (??!) named Abraham. Allison, please don't judge me for not knowing what that crazy little thing of yours actually is! She's also one of my sponsors this month so please check her out!


3 comments:

Jessa said...

Allison is such a doll and Abraham is such a cutie! You've got a terrific sponsor for your blog!

Love & Lollies... Jessa

Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

ShyScout said...

You're too sweet. You didn't have to make a post back to me, honestly. I just wanted people to find you and the other lovely ladies pages. Eeep! Abraham is a African pygmy hedgehog :] I am so glad you are excited about the award. Thank you again for sponsoring me this month, I really love your blog and can't wait to watch it grow.

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my gosh, a hedgehog! Awesome!

Blogging tips