My mister is so good to me. At the end of a crummy weekend I felt kind of depressed and extremely exhausted. And you know what the guy did?? Went to the grocery store (all by himself) and bought BREAKFAST. BURRITO. ingredients. Yeah...he did. And then he cooked them all by himself (thanks for all the garlic in the eggs) and then took pictures of me making an incredible mess and did a slow-motion-chip-dip for me so I could photograph him having good times too. Doesn't it look YUMMY??
In other news. I'm not sure when the DSLR is gonna happen. But I'm determined to make iPhone pictures work. It's just going to have to for the time being I guess! You guys can handle that, yeah??




10 comments:
D'aww. What an awesome guy!! That looks delicious. Your tattoo is so pretty :] I need to save up some funds and bite the bullet. Also - I think you make the iphone pics work. Iphones have better quality pics than some point and shoots.
Iphone is fine! I just bought a Canon PowerShot, I put it on my Best Buy credit card, it was too good of a deal to pass up. DSLR's are going to have to wait :) I'm glad to see that PBR is a necessity!
what a great guy! i love that you have some PBR thrown into the mix!
yum!
OHH. MYY. GEEE. I love your tattoos! And breakfast burritos. And significant others cooking [I'm not ashamed].
I agree, we should probably be friends.
Hi Melanie! :)
Thanks for visiting my blog. That was a nice treat to see a new face AND to hear that you live in a place that I had a short stint in myself. I was stationed at Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi for a couple months in 2002/2003. That was the only time I'd ever been to MS. I didn't get to really see around the area, with the exception of those occasional drives with my old friends.
Let me say a few things that had me super stoked to meet you, according to what I immediately saw upon visiting your blog:
~Burritos!!!! EEE! I LOVE me some burritos or tacos for breakfast. I'm from Texas so I MISS all that real Mexican food in the south.
~I see y'all used rotel! haha I was just telling my husband that we need to find some Rotel up here so I can make a queso dip! hehe
~Mmmm PBR! Yep, we could be friends.
~Tattoos?! We can most definitely be even cooler friends. LOL I love me some tattoos, especially on a girl. I don't know why I'm so intrigued by girls with tattoos if I have them myself.
Oh, and I'm currently using my iPhone for all my bloggy pictures. My camera is being held hostage in NY.
I'm sure I'll talk to you soon! Like, daily. I love reading my blogs. :)
Take care and nice to meet you!
♥
Yum, why didn't you invite me over to have some! ;-) Looks delish!
Yuuummmm, my husband would just die if I made this for him. Haha! I love your tattoos by the way. You're adorable :)
oh my gosh that looks soooo good!
I love that PBR is included in the ingredients
Post a Comment