Blogging goals: February


I'm pretty proud of what all I've accomplished in January with my blog. I'm going to shoot for some pretty big things in February and I'm posting them on my blog for accountability measures. Some of my goals aren't necessarily for the blog, but relate to it and definitely interweave with the web presence I'm trying to achieve. I think this is going to be a pretty extensive list:

1. Etsy shop and Storenvy shop. By Valentine's day. These shops are going to include vintage finds (a lot of them reworked and modernized by me), original clothing designs by me and jewelry/accessory designs by me. Plus pictures and graphics for the shops and creating shop policies, etc etc. Plus buttons for the shops to put on my blog.
2. Business cards and post cards. Maybe stickers. Maybe.
3. New camera. I want to save up enough money by the end of next month to buy an actual DSLR. I've been using a mix between my mom's point and shoot, Matthew's sometimes-dependable point and shoot, and my handy iPhone.
4. Ten sponsors.
5. Start tweeting, facebooking and pinteresting more. I'm on all three formats but use them almost never.
6. Maybe get hooked up with bloglovin'.
7. Finish my blog design. This includes finishing up pages that I've already created (outfits, diy), putting up new ones (social networking sites), creating buttons for my sponsors/following section, and creating buttons for people to grab.
8. Learn three new photo editing actions/scripts for GIMP (free version of Photoshop for those of you who have never heard of it).
9. Start saving money for Photoshop.
10. More consistent/involved posts.
11. Get internet for my apartment!!

Ok guys--hold me accountable!! Do you have any blog goals??

3 comments:

ShyScout said...

This is great. I really need to make a list. It is so hard keeping on top of things in the blog world when I need to get my actual life in order first - freelance jobs, redoing my resume, updating portfolio, creating website, applying to big girl jobs - yikes! I can't wait for your etsy store :] I am debating whether I want to open up shop as well.

Unknown said...

I think these are great goals. I wish you the best of luck and I am sure you will be successful.

kait said...

woot! get it girl! I love your enthusiasm for all of this blogging jazz, you've got something that will keep you going, and I know your bloggy will be a super star success :)

Blogging tips