So I dragged Matthew outside with his camera and made him take pictures of me standing in awkward poses. And you know what? HE LIKED IT!! And I liked that he liked it. Because I really need someone to take pictures of me if I'm going to do this outfit post thing. But I definitely wasn't expecting that at all.
So what did I learn? I think my boyfriend is an aspiring fashion photographer.
So what did I learn? I think my boyfriend is an aspiring fashion photographer.
It's Monday again. Start of another busy week. If I'm being honest, last week was a bit of a rough one. I was let go from my manager position at the coffee shop but asked to train the new manager and stay on as a regular employee for him. Ouch.
As for now, that's exactly what I'm doing. Being a regular employee will give me so much more energy to accomplish goals that work toward my dreams. Plus my florist friend Lesley wants to contract me out to help with all the weddings she'll be doing this spring (yayy!). You know, so I'll have more time and mental space to do that now. I should have an etsy shop open by February 1st and I'm also fiiinally starting to sew again. Expect some cool vintage stuff and handmade clothing and jewelry. It. will. be. AWESOME.
Last thing. As for the title of this post, its inspired from the necklace that I'm wearing. It's one that I made that I'll also be showing YOU how to do! The design is a Roscharch image (those ink blot tests that they give that kind of looks like a moth or a bat or something...).
That will be coming later this week. Warm Monday wishes sent your way : )
3 comments:
Thanks so much for your comment. :) you are so sweet.
thanks for stopping by my blog! honestly it felt like it took FOREVER to get to 100 followers, but now it's snowballing & i'm getting more & more followers every day! you'll get there too- just keep up the good work & stay sweet!
love,
mrs. dtf
You are lucky!! I so wish I had someone to take my pictures. Then I may actually have a non-instagram picture once in a while. haha!
Post a Comment