Story time

So I wake up in a bed this morning with Maddy. Just Maddy. Licking my face. Which is weird because normally me and Matthew are awoken by Maddy licking our faces. Cause we wake up how we wen't to sleep (both in the same bed). Not so much this morning. I stumbled into the living room and found this. THIS!


So what do I do? I jump on him. Without brushing my teeth first. There might have been tickles. And I'm all like, "Hey, what are you doing in here on the couch. And are three blankets really necessary??" And he's like, "Maddy pooped on the bed (ignores blanket question)."

And that's when I remembered. My dog is not a human. She's a dog. And not even a dog. A puppy. A puppy who likes to paw at your face while you're sleeping, steal cookie dough when you're not looking, grab dollar bills off of your bedside table and chew them up underneath the bed, and poop. in. your. bed.


She'll be a whole year old in April. I can't believe it. I got Maddy because of a tragic situation happening to me, and I never thought I could love something as much as I love her. She's so rotten and sweet and good to me. One of the best things that has ever happened to me. And I'll take a little poop on the bed or stolen cookie dough any day for that!

Hope everyone's had a great weekend!!

PS-I'm going to start being sponsored in February. I have two, potentially three, lined up already! If you're interested in having your blog or site featured, please send me an email to mybilliedesigns@gmail.com [hey, it's free!]. Ad spaces should be 200x120 pixels please.

No comments:

Blogging tips