
Hey y'all! Here's a download for you filled with fun colors, good words and a sweet little pattern.
I've been trying to do more of these but I put so much pressure on myself to come up with something that's really, really, really, really, really, really, really awesome. So I tried to let that go and just MAKE SOMETHING. It's so funny that I do that. Last semester I would walk into my 3D class on group critique days, and on occasion my teacher would just look at my project then look at me and say, "You were over-thinking it again weren't you?" Ask any of my clients, too. It's inhibiting, but it's just so hard for me to let go sometimes.
Anywho. I was inspired by this and this print while designing these. You can download just the heart print, or you can download the print with words. And for iPhone and iPad I like to have one graphic on my lock screen and a different one as my main background, so I made a stripe wallpaper to complete the set. Hope your week is off to a good start! TODAY IS SO GOOD.
5 comments:
Very cute!! thanks
These are so cute! I'm definitely downloading the striped one for my phone!
P.s. yes, today is so good! :)
So cute, definitely got to download one for my iPhone!
-Jade
gracious-silhouettes.blogspot.co.uk
These are really cute. ♥ Thanks for sharing with us.
super cute! love it!
Post a Comment