
My ultimate dream in life is to be in an airport terminal every 2-4 weeks (even after starting a family), heading somewhere to explore and see new things. Meet new people. Try new food. Take in different scenery. That kind of thing. My heart has been swelling and swelling for quite some time now and I just know I'm not supposed to be here (Mississippi) forever.
I've done a lot of work to make sure that whenever I am able to start travelling all over the place, I wouldn't be running away from anything but instead running towards whatever's next for me. My heart feels like it's reached its capacity for growing here, but I've (mentally) committed to at least two more years of school here. And school itself seems so incapacitating after coming back from a few years off. A few years where I worked full-time and was used to having things like grocery and beer money and money for doctor's visits. And could travel out of state every month and satisfy that craving to explore.
I'm not sure what all of this was meant to say. Sometimes things are just fuzzy and you don't know if you're unhappy because of something inward or outward. And I don't know, I've grown so much inwardly over the past few years, so I can' help but think that maybe it's the outward that needs to change now.
[image by Siréliss via my friend Kayla's amazing Pinterest board]
3 comments:
I think that sometimes we need to keep our dreams in a wardrobe and wait till day come to daylight. But other days I think we think too much on what we are suposed to do and wasting time in things that aren't what we love what we want. A balance it's needed, but sometimes it's hard. I wish like you to be in a airport terminal every 2 weeks. Would be awesome :)
Kisses
Sofia G
I absolutely hate that feeling of being stuck due to commitments or finances. we've been thinking about moving to France for the last year or so but it just isn't on the cards for us right now. To deal with it I plan little trips, just to the beach or something, along with making more detailed plans to work out how I will manage our bigger plans xo
I've been dreaming so so so hard of traveling. I think it's a counter reaction to sitting on my butt all day in a cubicle. So I'm absolutely with ya on this!
xo
http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/
Post a Comment